Double tap to zoom
- Open bottom and back gives excellent visibility and allows dirt to fall through the 4″ tine spacing.
- Raised ridge located at center of tines (rock dam) and notch near tips secure rocks while digging.
- Every tine is constructed of one piece of steel, from tip to top brace, to add rigidity.
- Fully gusseted tine tips to strengthen tines and limit bending.
- Additional uses include digging roots from thick brush, clearing overgrown fence lines and efficient back-dragging.
- V50 Skeleton Rock Bucket with 3/8″ steel construction and 3″ tine spacing available.
|Overall Bucket Width (Inches)||73.5|
|Bucket Depth (Inches)||42.9|
|Bucket Height (Inches)||21.5|
|Number of Tines (With Sides)||17|
|Space Between Tines (Inches)||4|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||675|
|Recommended Loader Capacity||Greater than 1800 pounds|