- High capacity design allows large volumes of light material to be hauled per load.
- Windows in bucket to increase cutting-edge visibility.
- Two 3/8” thick vertical braces and large upper cross member inside the bucket make for reinforcement.
- High-strength, 3/4” x 6” weld-on edge with pre-drilled holes for optional edges.
- V60 Snow Bucket also available.
|Overall Bucket Width (Inches)||97.5|
|Bucket Depth (Inches)||40.6|
|Bucket Height (Inches)||29.8|
|Window Height (Inches)||8.0|
|Struck Capacity (Cubic Feet)||35.5|
|Heaped Capacity (Cubic Feet)||42.6|
|Bucket Back Angle (Degrees)||66|
|Shell Thickness (Inches)||0.19|
|Side Plate Thickness (Inches)||0.25|
|Structural Wear Bars Under Bucket (1/2″ x 4″)||4|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||810|
|Recommended Loader Capacity||Greater than 1800 pounds|