Double tap to zoom
- Open bottom and back gives excellent visibility and allows dirt to fall through the 3″ tine spacing.
- Raised ridge in center of tines (rock dam) and notch near tips secure rocks while digging.
- Every tine is constructed of one piece of steel, from tip to top cross member, to add rigidity.
- Fully gusseted tine tips to strengthen tines and limit bending.
- 3/8” Grade 80 steel for added strength and durability.
- Additional uses include digging roots from thick brush, clearing overgrown fence lines and efficient back-dragging.
- Deeper and taller than the V40 Skeleton Rock Bucket to increase capacity and leverage.
- V40 Skeleton Rock Bucket with Grade 50 steel construction available.
- V60 Heavy-Duty Skeleton Rock Bucket with 1/2″ steel construction and 4″ tine spacing available.
|Overall Bucket Width (Inches)||67.6|
|Bucket Depth (Inches)||42.9|
|Bucket Height (Inches)||21.5|
|Number of Tines (With Sides)||21|
|Space Between Tines (Inches)||2.9|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||585|
|Recommended Loader Capacity||Greater than 1500 pounds|