Double tap to zoom
- Open bottom and back gives excellent visibility and allows dirt to fall through the 2.9″ tine spacing.
- Raised ridge in center of tines (rock dam) and notch near tips secure rocks while digging.
- Every other tine is constructed of one piece of steel, from tip to top brace, to add rigidity.
- Fully gusseted tine tips to strengthen tines and limit bending.
- 3/8″ Grade 50 steel for added strength and durability.
- Additional uses include digging roots from thick brush and efficient back-dragging.
- V50 Skeleton Rock Bucket with Grade 80 steel construction and 3″ tine spacing available.
|Overall Bucket Width (Inches)||87.5|
|Bucket Depth (Inches)||39.9|
|Bucket Height (Inches)||20.5|
|Number of Tines (With Sides)||27|
|Space Between Tines (Inches)||2.9|
|Bucket Tine Thickness (Inches)||0.375*|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||640|
|Recommended loader capacity||Less than 2400 pounds|
*Tine Material is Grade 50 Plate (50,000 PSI Minimum Yield Strength).