Double tap to zoom
- Open bottom and back gives excellent visibility and allows dirt to fall through the 2.9″ tine spacing.
- Raised ridge in center of tines (rock dam) and notch near tips secure rocks while digging.
- Every tine is constructed of one piece of steel, from tip to top brace, to add rigidity.
- Fully gusseted tine tips to strengthen tines and limit bending.
- Lightweight, yet durable construction perfect for compact tractors and small skid loaders.
- Additional uses include digging roots from thick brush, clearing overgrown fence lines and efficient back-dragging.
|Overall Bucket Width (Inches)||60.9|
|Bucket Depth (Inches)||32.3|
|Bucket Height (Inches)||18.4|
|Number of Tines (With Sides)||19|
|Space Between Tines (Inches)||2.9|
|Tine Thickness (Inches)||0.375*|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||330|
*Tine Material is Grade 80 Plate (80,000 PSI Minimum Yield Strength).