Double tap to zoom
- Unique floating side plates and side-to-side oscillation collect more snow by keeping the steel edge in constant contact with uneven pavement.
- Edge never needs adjusting; it only needs to be reversed or replaced.
- Trip edge contains four compression springs with a rigid moldboard to help minimize plowing interruptions.
- Bracing on pusher sides and 1/2ˮ thick x 3ˮ wide skid shoes ensure attachment longevity.
- 5/8ˮ x 8ˮ reversible, replaceable steel edge allows 5 1/2ˮ of total wear.
|Overall Pusher Width (Inches)||116.5|
|Pusher Depth (Inches)||54.4|
|Pusher Height (Inches)||31.7|
|Inside Pusher Width (Inches)||110.5|
|Inside Pusher Depth (Inches)||32.2|
|Pusher Oscillation (Degrees)||+/- 4|
|Moldboard Thickness (Inches)||0.19|
|Cutting Edge (Inches)||5/8" x 8" Steel|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||1230|
|Recommended Loader Capacity (Pounds)||Greater than 1500 pounds|