Double tap to zoom
- Variable pusher, straight, and angled positions allow optimal snow removal.
- Electric over hydraulic control allows independent angling of each wing. This also allows the entire blade to be angled separately from the wings for infinite blade and wing angle configurations.
- Floating frame link maintains full blade contact when wings are angled, while also allowing down pressure when the wings are straight.
- Oscillation and adjustable cast skid shoes allows edge to follow uneven surfaces.
- Hydraulic crossover relief valve protects the attachment by absorbing shock and angling the entire blade if a curb or other object is struck.
- Three blade sections with individual trip edges utilizing eight total compression springs.
- Middle section comes standard with 5/8” x 8” reversible, replaceable bolt-on wear edge. Design allows for 5-1/2” of total wear.
- Wings come standard with 1/2” x 7-3/4” reversible, replaceable bolt-on wear edge made from high-tensile steel. Design allows for 5-1/2” of total wear.
- New 10′ model available (HSBP120).
|Overall Blade Width (Inches)||136.5|
|Moldboard Width (Inches)||74|
|Blade Height (Inches)||31|
|Blade Angle (Degrees)||+/- 30|
|Wing Angle (Degrees)||+/- 60|
|Width at Full Angle Both Wings Open (Inches)||120.5|
|Width at Full Angle One Wing Open (Inches)||96.5|
|Width at Full Scoop (Inches)||108.5|
|Moldboard Thickness (Inches)||0.19|
|Cutting Edge (Inches)||5/8 x 8 Bolt-on|
|Wing Cutting Edge (Inches)||1/2 x 7 3/4 High Tensile Steel, Bolt-on|
|Blade Oscillation (Degrees)||+/- 4|
|Float Link Angle (Degrees)||+/- 5|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||1650|
|Recommended Loader Capacity||Greater than 1800 pounds|