Double tap to zoom
- Optimal auger location continuously feeds the partially enclosed fan to ensure max snow volume exits the chute.
- 3/16” metal surrounding the fan reduces distortion from rocks and debris, resulting in longer blower life.
- 270-degree hydraulic chute rotation and deflector angle allows precise snow placement.
- Curved chute and shortened deflector maximize throwing distance.
- Two, direct drive Parker® motors with hydraulic pressure relief protection.
- Reversible, replaceable poly skid shoes prevent surface marks.
- Standard 5/8” x 6” reversible, replaceable bolt-on wear edge.
|Overall Width/Cut Width (Inches)||63.9|
|Overall Depth (Inches)||39.8|
|Cut Height (Inches)||23.5|
|Overall Height, Varies with Deflector Position (Inches)||58.4|
|Fan Diameter (Inches)||20|
|Fan Depth (Inches)||7.2|
|Auger Diameter (Inches)||16|
|Throwing Distance||Up to 30 feet|
|Recommended Flow Rate (GPM)||16-25|
|Approximate Weight (pounds)||930|
|Recommended Loader Capacity||Greater than 1500 pounds|