Double tap to zoom
- One-cylinder hydraulic design allows the blade to angle +/- 30° in either direction to windrow snow.
- Designed to maintain full down pressure to help cleanly scrape hard-pack snow and ice.
- Side-to-side oscillation allows the cutting edge to follow the contour of the surface.
- Corrosion, dent, and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rods are more salt resistant than chrome.
- Trip edge with two compression springs and three hinge points with a rigid moldboard to protect the plow.
- ⅝” x 8ˮ steel bolt-on edge allows 5 ½” of total wear and can quickly be reversed or replaced.
|Overall Blade Width (Inches)||74|
|Blade Height (Inches)||31|
|Blade Angle (Degrees)||+/- 30|
|Width at Full Angle (Inches)||64|
|Moldboard Thickness (Inches)||0.19|
|Cutting Edge (Inches)||/8 x 8 Bolt-on|
|Blade Oscillation (Degrees)||+/- 4|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||850|
|Recommended Loader Capacity||Less than 1800 pounds|