Double tap to zoom
- Direct drive Eaton® motor reduces downtime and is guarded from damage.
- Floating design keeps the rake level for a smooth, even finish.
- Bi-directional drum works the soil in both directions for quick seedbed preparation.
- Manually angle the rake 25 degrees in either direction. Hydraulic Angle option available.
- Standard carbide tip teeth for long life in many soil conditions.
- Standard removable end plates help contain raked debris.
- Solid urethane filled tires eliminate costly interruptions from flats.
|Raking Width (Inches)||90|
|Raking Width at Full Angle (Inches)||81.5|
|Overall Width (Inches)||102|
|Overall Depth (Inches)||68.5|
|Overall Height (Inches)||27.5|
|Drum Diameter (Inches)||8.5|
|Number of Teeth||149|
|Float Link Angle (Degrees)||22|
|Rake Angle (Degrees)||+/- 25|
|Recommended Flow Rate (GPM)||15-25|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||1440|
|Recommended Loader Capacity||Greater than 1500 pounds|