Double tap to zoom
- Every tine is constructed from one piece of 1/2ˮ Grade 80 steel, from tip to top brace, to add rigidity.
- Raised ridge in center of tines (rock dam) and notch near tips secure rocks while digging.
- 2” bore, 8 3/8” stroke cylinders featuring corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rods.
- Greasable 1 1/4” diameter cylinder pins and 1 9/16” diameter hinge pins.
- Teflon® coated bushings provide lubrication at all pivot locations.
- Machine specific hydraulic package to protect hose routing.
|Overall Bucket Width (Inches)||73.5|
|Bucket Depth (Inches)||42.9|
|Bucket Height (Inches)||21.5|
|Number of Tines (With Sides)||17|
|Space Between Tines (Inches)||4|
|Grapple Jaw Opening (Inches)||36.1|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||1080|
|Recommended Loader Capacity||Greater than 1800 pounds|