Double tap to zoom
- Unique design allows efficient forward and reverse operation to drag loose material into piles.
- Heavy-duty jaw and rake tines constructed from 1/2″ Grade 80 steel.
- 50.3” grapple jaw opening to haul large amounts of brush per load.
- Series 23 replaceable cast teeth.
- 2 1/2ˮ bore, 8 3/8” stroke cylinders featuring corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rods.
- Greasable 1 1/4” diameter cylinder pins and 1 9/16” diameter hinge pins.
- Teflon® coated bushings provide lubrication at all pivot locations.
- Machine specific hydraulic package to completely protect hose routing.
- Known clearance issue with RRG72 on Takeuchi track loaders and John Deere® G-Series loaders (330G, 331G, 332G, and 333G).
|Overall Bucket Width (Inches)||74.5|
|Bucket Depth (Inches)||31.6|
|Bucket Height (Inches)||29.7|
|Number of Teeth||7|
|Space Between Teeth (Inches)||9.8|
|Grapple Jaw Opening (Inches)||50.3|
|Grapple Jaw Thickness (Inches)||0.5*|
|Bucket Tine Thickness (Inches)||0.5*|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||1175|
|Recommended Loader Capacity||Greater than 2400 pounds|
*Material is Grade 80 Plate (80,000 PSI Minimum Yield Strength).