Double tap to zoom
- Two 1/2ˮ thick vertical braces inside the frame for added strength.
- High tensile strength removable, replaceable 2” diameter tines.
- No cross member at tine tips allowing better material penetration.
- 2” bore, 8 3/8” stroke cylinders featuring corrosion, dent, and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rods.
- Greasable 1 1/4” diameter cylinder pins and 1 9/16” diameter hinge pins.
- Teflon® coated bushings provide lubrication at all pivot locations.
- Known clearance issue on M-Series Bobcat® loaders when Cylinder Guards are installed and jaws are open. See FAQ for more info.
- V60 Industrial Tine Fork Grapple also available.
|Overall Bucket Width (Inches)||67.3|
|Bucket Depth (Inches)||37|
|Bucket Height (Inches)||21.8|
|Number of Tines||10|
|Space Between Tines (Inches)||5|
|Tine Diameter (Inches)||2.0*|
|Grapple Jaw Opening (Inches)||38.2|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||1110|
|Recommended Loader Capacity||Less than 2400 pounds|
*Tine Material is 1045 Round (100,000 PSI Minimum Yield Strength).