Double tap to zoom
- Every tine is constructed from one piece of 1/2ˮ Grade 80 steel, from tip to top brace, to add rigidity.
- Fully gusseted tines with no cross member allowing better material penetration without compromising strength.
- 2” bore, 8 3/8” stroke cylinders featuring corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rods.
- Greasable 1 1/4” diameter cylinder pins and 1 9/16” diameter hinge pins.
- Teflon® coated bushings provide lubrication at all pivot locations.
|Overall Bucket Width (Inches)||92|
|Bucket Depth (Inches)||36.5|
|Bucket Height (Inches)||21.1|
|Number of Tines (With Sides)||11|
|Space Between Tines (Inches)||8.5|
|Grapple Jaw Opening (Inches)||36.4|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||1050|
|Recommended Loader Capacity||Greater than 1500 pounds|