Double tap to zoom
- Every tine is constructed from one piece of 3/8” Grade 80 steel, from tip to top brace, to add rigidity.
- Raised ridge in center of tines (rock dam) and notch near tips secure rocks while digging.
- 2” bore, 8 3/8” stroke cylinders featuring corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rods.
- Greasable 1 1/4” diameter cylinder pins and 1 9/16” diameter hinge pins.
- Teflon® coated bushings provide lubrication at all pivot locations.
- Machine specific hydraulic package to completely protect hose routing.
- V60 Skeleton Rock Grapple also available.
|Overall Bucket Width (Inches)||87.5|
|Bucket Depth (Inches)||42.9|
|Bucket Height (Inches)||21.5|
|Number of Tines (With Sides)||27|
|Space Between Tines (Inches)||2.9|
|Grapple Jaw Opening (Inches)||36.1|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||1125|
|Recommended Loader Capacity||Greater than 1500 pounds|