Double tap to zoom
- Unique design allows efficient forward and reverse operation to drag loose material into piles.
- 40” grapple jaw opening to haul large amounts of brush per load.
- Heavy-duty jaw and rake tines constructed from 3/8″ Grade 80 steel.
- Series 23 replaceable cast teeth.
- NitroSteel® cylinder rods and Teflon® coated bushings on all pivots.
- Known clearance issue with URG66 and URG72 on Takeuchi® track loaders and John Deere® G-Series loaders (330G, 331G, 332G, and 333G).
|Overall Bucket Width (Inches)||79.9|
|Bucket Depth (Inches)||22.1|
|Bucket Height (Inches)||25.3|
|Number of Teeth||8|
|Space Between Teeth (Inches)||8.9|
|Grapple Jaw Thickness (Inches)||0.375*|
|Rake Tine Thickness (Inches)||0.375*|
|Grapple Jaw Opening (Inches)||40|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||905|
|Recommended Loader Capacity||Less than 2400 pounds|
*Jaw and Tine Material is Grade 80 Plate (80,000 Minimum Yield Strength).