- Every other tine is constructed of one piece of steel, from tip to top brace, to add rigidity. Every tine is made from 3/8” Grade 50 steel.
- Raised ridge in center of tines (rock dam) and notch near tips secure rocks while digging.
- 2” bore, 8 3⁄8” stroke cylinders featuring corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rods.
- Greasable 1 1/4” diameter cylinder pins and hinge pins.
- Teflon® coated bushings provide lubrication at jaw hinge.
- Known clearance issue on John Deere® G-Series loaders (330G, 331G, 332G, and 333G).
|Overall Bucket Width (Inches)||67.6|
|Bucket Depth (Inches)||39.9|
|Bucket Height (Inches)||20|
|Number of Tines (With Sides)||21|
|Space Between Tines (Inches)||2.9|
|Tine and Side Plate Thickness (Inches)||0.375*|
|Grapple Jaw Thickness (Inches)||0.5*|
|Grapple Jaw Opening (Inches)||35.2|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||925|
|Recommended Loader Capacity||Less than 2400 pounds|
*Jaw, Tine, and Side Plate Material is Grade 50 Plate (50,000 Minimum Yield Strength).