Double tap to zoom
- 1” diameter greaseable grapple pins.
- Designed for easy cleanout and bulk material penetration.
- Handles a variety of materials including manure, brush, and debris.
- Corrosion, dent, and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rod made in the USA.
- High tensile strength tines require no maintenance and are removable for easy replacement.
- Lightweight, yet durable construction perfect for compact tractors and small skid loaders.
|Overall Bucket Width (Inches)||72.5|
|Bucket Depth (Inches)||27.3|
|Bucket Height (Inches)||21.4|
|Number of Tines||11|
|Space Between Tines (Inches)||5.4|
|Tine Diameter (Inches)||1.5*|
|Grapple Jaw Opening (Inches)||37.5|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||600|
*Tine Material is 1045 CFSR Round Stock (100,000 PSI Minimum Yield Strength).