Double tap to zoom
- Open bottom allows dirt to fall through the 2.9″ tine spacing.
- Every tine is constructed of one piece of steel, from tip to top cross member, to add rigidity.
- Corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rod made in the USA.
- Raised ridge in center of tines and notch near tips secure rocks while digging.
- Fully gusseted tine tips to strengthen tines and limit bending.
- 1” diameter greaseable grapple pins.
- Lightweight, yet durable construction perfect for compact tractors and small skid loaders.
|Overall Bucket Width (Inches)||67.5|
|Bucket Depth (Inches)||32.3|
|Bucket Height (Inches)||18.4|
|Number of Tines (With Sides)||21|
|Space Between Tines (Inches)||2.9|
|Tine Thickness (Inches)||0.375*|
|Grapple Jaw Opening (Inches)||32.1|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||530|