Double tap to zoom
- Grapple jaw makes stump and rock removal easier and secures load for transport.
- Tall sides provide capacity, while compact depth provides leverage to pry under stumps and rocks.
- Corrosion, dent and flake resistant NitroSteel® cylinder rod made in the USA. Cylinder Guard standard.
- Three flush mount shanks, with replaceable Series 23 cast teeth, welded to a 3/4” x 6” weld-on wear edge.
- Bucket is reinforced on each side with three large gusset plates.
- Stump Bucket without grapple also available.
|Overall Bucket Width (Inches)||45.6|
|Overall Depth (Inches)||46.3|
|Overall Height (Inches)||20.7|
|Shovel Width, Bottom (Inches)||16|
|Shovel Width, Top (Inches)||23.8|
|Tooth Space, Between Teeth (Inches)||3.3|
|Shovel Depth (Inches)||29.6|
|Shovel Depth, With Teeth (Inches)||37.3|
|Grapple Jaw Opening (Inches)||39|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||590|
|Recommended Loader Capacity||Greater than 1500 pounds|