Double tap to zoom
- Direct drive Eaton® motor reduces downtime, no chains or belts. Standard flow and high flow motor options available.
- Standard manual side-shift allows operator to dig near structures and other objects.
- Adjustable and removable auger clears loose soil from the trenching area.
- Standard crumber designed to keep the trench bottom clean and smooth.
- Chain also rotates in reverse to expel obstructions and chain tension can be quickly adjusted.
- Multiple chain configurations available for trenching in soft, hard, rocky, or frozen ground to get the job done quicker.
- Multiple digging depths and chain widths available. See chart below.
|Dig Depth (Inches)||60|
|Overall Width (Inches)||58.5|
|Frame Width (Inches)||55.8|
|Overall Height (Inches)||25.8|
|Overall Length (Inches)||95.7|
|Side Shift Travel (Inches)||8.5 / 17.0|
|Auger Diameter (Inches)||17.3|
|Spoil Auger Discharge Reach (Inches)||20|
|Optimal Trenching Angle (Degrees)||60|
|Recommended Flow Rate||Standard Flow up to 25 GPM / High Flow 25-42 GPM|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||1285*|
|Recommended Loader Capacity||Greater than 1500 pounds|