Double tap to zoom
- Four-blade cutting system mounted to a large circular flywheel, ensures flywheel bounces off stumps rather than catching and damaging components.
- Standard dual hydraulic pressure relief valves with dynamic braking for safety stopping the 550-610 lb. flywheel in under 15 seconds.
- One standard flow and three high flow Eaton® motor configurations ensure optimum performance and longevity.
- Tall push bar at the front provides rigidity and helps push over thick brush and trees.
- Able to cut down to the ground to limit tree regrowth for optimal land clearing.
- 5/8” x 5″ double-sided blades can be flipped to utilize second sharpened edges.
- Standard replaceable front and side skid shoes increase the mower deck’s wear life.
- See the V40 Rotary Brush Cutter – Open Front for a mower with a smaller cutting capacity.
|Cut Width (Inches)||78|
|Overall Cutter Width (Inches)||84|
|Overall Depth (Inches)||86.3|
|Overall Height (Inches)||20.1|
|Deck Height (Inches)||8.3|
|Push Bar Height (Inches)||23.4|
|Cut Height (Inches)||2.3|
|Cutting Capacity, Diameter (Inches)||8|
|Top Deck Thickness (Inches)||0.25*|
|Side Deck Thickness (Inches)||0.25*|
|Recommended Flow Rate (GPM)||20-25 Standard, 20-42 High Flow|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||2280|
|Recommended Loader Capacity||Greater than 2200 pounds|
*Deck Material is Grade 50 Plate (50,000 PSI Minimum Yield Strength).
*High Flow motor options add approximately 70 pounds to model weight.