Double tap to zoom
- Three-blade cutting system, mounted to a flywheel ensuring flywheel bounces off stumps rather than catching and damaging components.
- Standard dual hydraulic pressure relief valves with dynamic braking stops the 275 lb flywheel in under 10 seconds.
- Two standard flow and two high flow Eaton® motor configurations ensure optimum performance and longevity.
- Tall push bar at the front provides rigidity and helps push over thick brush and trees.
- Able to cut down to the ground to limit regrowth.
- Double-sided, 5/8” x 5” blades can be flipped to utilize second sharpened edges.
- Standard replaceable front skid shoes increase the mower deck’s wear life
- See the V40 Rotary Brush Cutter – Open Front for a lighter mower with a smaller cutting capacity.
- See the V60 Industrial Rotary Cutter for a more robust open front mower with a larger cutting capacity.
|Overall Cutter Width (Inches)||72|
|Cutter Depth (Inches)||76.3|
|Cutter Height (Inches)||21.4|
|Deck Height (Inches)||7.3|
|Push Bar Height (Inches)||20.4|
|Minimum Cut Height (Inches)||2|
|Cutting Capacity, Diameter (Inches)||6|
|Top Deck Thickness (Inches)||0.25¹|
|Side Deck Thickness (Inches)||0.25¹|
|Recommended Flow Rate (GPM)||14-25 Standard Flow, 25-42 High Flow|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||1465²|
|Recommended Loader Capacity||Greater than 1500 pounds|
¹Deck Material is Grade 50 Plate (50,000 PSI Minimum Yield Strength).
²High Flow motor options add approximately 70 pounds to model weight.