Double tap to zoom
- Innovative floating deck provides a consistent cut on uneven terrain by allowing 4 5/8” of deck travel. Deck can be secured in a fixed position if desired.
- Three-blade cutting system, mounted to a large circular flywheel, ensures the flywheel bounces off stumps rather than catching and damaging components.
- Standard dual hydraulic pressure relief valves with dynamic braking stops the 170-225 lb flywheel in under 10 seconds.
- Two standard flow and two high flow Eaton® motor configurations ensure optimum performance and longevity.
- Bracing along the top connected to a push bar at the front provides rigidity for pushing over thick brush and trees.
- ½” x 4” single side updraft blades for efficient cutting and mulching.
- Standard chain curtain on front of deck prevents flying debris and provides better mulching capability.
- Standard replaceable front skid shoes increase the mower deck’s wear life.
- Optional Rear Roller and Swivel Casters available. Click “Options” tab to view.
- See the V40 Rotary Brush Cutter – Standard Deck for a similar mower with less options and features.
- See the V50 Rotary Brush Cutter – Standard Deck for a similar mower without a floating deck.
|Overall Cutter Width (Inches)||72|
|Cutter Depth (Inches)||87.8|
|Cutter Height (Inches)||20.9|
|Deck Height (Inches)||8.8|
|Minimum Cut Height (Inches)||1.8|
|Vertical Deck Travel (Inches)||4.625|
|Cutting Capacity, Diameter (Inches)||4|
|Top Deck Thickness (Inches)||0.25¹|
|Side Deck Thickness (Inches)||0.25¹|
|Recommended Flow Rate (GPM)||14-25 Standard Flow, 25-42 High Flow|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||1560²|
|Recommended Loader Capacity||Greater than 1500 pounds|
¹Deck Material is Grade 50 Plate (50,000 PSI Minimum Yield Strength).
²High Flow motor options add approximately 70 pounds to model weight.
*High Flow motor options add approximately 70 pounds to model weight.