Double tap to zoom
- Three-blade cutting system, mounted to a circular flywheel ensuring flywheel bounces off stumps rather than catching and damaging components.
- Standard dual hydraulic pressure relief valves with dynamic braking stop the 170-220 lb flywheel in under 10 seconds.
- Direct drive Eaton® motor rated up to 25 GPM for usage on a wide variety of skid steers.
- Tall push bar at the front provides rigidity and helps push over thick brush and trees.
- Able to cut down to the ground to limit regrowth.
- ½” x 4” single side updraft blades for efficient cutting and mulching.
- See the V60 Industrial Rotary Cutter for a more robust open front mower with a larger cutting capacity.
- See the V40 Rotary Brush Cutter – Standard Deck for a similar mower with a closed front.
|Overall Cutter Width (Inches)||78.0|
|Cutter Depth (Inches)||82.1|
|Cutter Height (Inches)||21.4|
|Deck Height (Inches)||7.7|
|Minimum Cut Height (Inches)||1.9|
|Cutting Capacity, Diameter (Inches)||3.0|
|Top Deck Thickness (Inches)||0.19*|
|Side Deck Thickness (Inches)||0.25*|
|Recommended Flow Rate (GPM)||16-25 Standard Flow|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||1310|
|Recommended Loader Capacity||Greater than 1500 pounds|
*Deck Material is Grade 50 Plate (50,000 PSI Minimum Yield Strength).