Double tap to zoom
- Bi-directional rotation allows tilling going forward or in reverse.
- Direct drive motor eliminates chains or belts reducing maintenance and downtime.
- Tillers shaft supported on both ends by 2″ diameter bearings minimizing weight held by the motor.
- Motor guarded on bottom and sides for added protection against rocks and debris.
- Replaceable, heat-treated, dual-edge tines help break through clumps and tear through hard ground.
- Offset to cover tire tracks, and allows the operator to till next to buildings, sidewalks, etc.
|Working Width (Inches)||72|
|Overall Width (Inches)||88.5|
|Loader Width Coverage, Outside Tire (Inches)||80|
|Overall Height (Inches)||28|
|Overall Depth (Inches)||32|
|Tilling Depth (Inches)||6|
|Working Offset (Inches)||4.0*|
|Recommended Flow Rate (GPM)||15-25|
|Drum Diameter (Inches)||22|
|Number of Tines||36|
|Approximate Weight (Pounds)||1050|
|Recommended Loader Capacity||Greater than 1300 pounds|
*Distance between the center of the quick-tach plate and center of the working width.