At the heart of the BL-125 tailgate spreader is an elevated heavy-duty electric motor built to withstand the harshest winter snow conditions. A fitted rubber cover seals the motor to protect it and the drive system from the elements, ensuring reliable performance.
A poly weather cap keeps precipitation and moisture out for clump-free spreading. The BL-125 frame features corrosion-resistant gloss black powder paint for years of reliable use.
Take a Look Inside Reliability
This all-new BL-125 ATV spreader comes standard with features that make this spreader a reliable performer:
- Corrosion-resistant poly hopper
- Built-in material agitator for even material flow
- Adjustable flow rate allows regulation of material output
- Impeller spinner shaft adjusts spread pattern from 3-10 feet
- Elevated motor with cover protects the motor from the material being applied and the elements
- Spinner salt shield protects ATV bumper from salt output
Easy to Attach and Remove
The Meyer Base Line-125 ATV Spreader arrives assembled in a box, so installation is quick and easy. The universal rear-rack mounting system allows you to attach the BL-125 spreader to the back of your ATV quickly and easily. Two poles conveniently insert into the mounting brackets and attach with pins.