Salt Spreaders LPV- Electric Utility 5.0
Double tap to zoom
This year-round performer can spread top dressings like fertilizer and seed, as well as salt and sand on snow and ice. The Meyer Utility LPV is powered by a sealed 12V electric motor. It has fewer parts than competing models, meaning it requires less maintenance and downtime.
When you’re spreading salt and other materials on ice and snow, it’s critical to spread them in precisely the right place. Meyer salt spreaders for utility vehicles have two internal and four external baffle adjustment systems to help you place the material in the right spot, every time. Whether you want to spread four feet to the left, four feet to the right, or spread a 20 foot pattern, you can easily adjust the spreading pattern to meet your unique demands
Belt-Over Chain Conveyor
With Meyer salt spreaders, high performance in virtually any condition - no matter how snowy - is not optional. It’s mandatory. That’s why our belt-over chain conveyor system allows for sure, precise metering of materials including salt, sand, fertilizer, and top soil. It makes the Meyer Utility LPV perfect for all-season use.
An Insert Spreader for All Seasons
The LPV is designed to apply a variety of materials including salt, seed and fertilizer so you get year-round use of your spreader.
Who Has Time For Downtime?
Your spreader needs to be up and running so that when the weather calls, you can answer. At Meyer, we build reliability into our products. Some of the key built-to-last features of Meyer’s Utility LPV include:
- All stainless steel construction prevents rust and corrosion leading to longer life.
- Slot and tab construction is a stronger and more precise way to fit steel together. It delivers greater reliability over the course of ownership.
- Continuous welding on the inside of the hopper spreaders prevents material from pitting and leading to premature rusting.
- The highest tensile strength drag chain in the industry for consistent pulling of all types of materials through the spreader.
- Grease zerks at all critical points for keeping your investment up and running.
- Stainless steel external baffle adjustment rods prevent the baffles from seizing and remaining stuck in one location.
- Largest-in-the-industry 13-inch spinner disc with 1-inch shaft, spreads material from four feet to 20 feet.
Ease of Use
Less Maintainance, Less To Go Wrong
Meyer’s Utility LPV offers contractor-grade performance with the simplicity of an electric motor. Our electric-drive LPV offers the best-in-industry performance with the simplicity of no engines, no carburetors, no clutches and no belts. Our heavy-duty 3/4 HP sealed electric motor drives the self-cleaning drag chain and poly spinner for spreading salt, sand and salt/sand mix anywhere from four to 20 feet.
Type: Insert hopper
Vehicle: Utility vehicles
Length: 3-feet or 4-feet (5- and 6-feet, shown below in spec chart, not available in North America)
Capacity: 0.3 and 0.43 cubic yards
Materials: Salt, 50/50 salt-sand and sand
Construction: Stainless steel
|Part #: 63136||Hopper Width:36"||Hopper Depth:60"||Hopper Height:25"|
|Total Height:N/A||Spread Width (min-max):3' - 20'||Empty Weight:472 lbs||Max Capacity Load:15 cu ft.
|Max Capacity Weight:1512 lbs.||Spreading Material: Sand, Salt Mixed||Warranty: 1 Year||Hopper Material: Stainless Steel|
|Spinner Diameter:13"||Spinner Material: Poly||Tire Diameter: N/A||Frame Material:|