Place Material Exactly Where it's Needed
Meyer wants to make sure you spread material precisely where you need it and in the pattern you need, consistently every time. That’s why we designed the PV spreader with two internal and four external adjustable baffles. You can count on a Meyer PV spreader to accommodate the intricacies of your spreading job and perform even in the harshest, snowiest conditions.
Keep Material Moving
We built the PV spreader to perform. That’s why so many helpful features come standard on it, like our “drop-n-lock top screens” to break up clumps of material and bolt-in chain shields to keep material from building up in the drag chain.
Who Has Time for Downtime?
Your spreader needs to be up and running so that when the weather calls, you can answer. At Meyer, we build reliability into our products. Some of the built-to-last features of our PV line include:
- Slot and tab construction is a stronger and more precise way to fit steel together.
- The highest-tensile strength drag chain in the industry for consistently pulling all types of materials through the spreader.
- Continuous welding on the inside of the hopper to prevent materials from pitting and leading to premature rusting.
- Powder-coated paint for better durability over your spreader’s lifespan.
- Grease zerks at all critical points for keeping your investment up and running.
- Marine-grade actuator protects the inner workings from the elements and keeps your spreader operating even in the harshest environments (applies to gas models only).
- Stainless steel external baffle adjustment rods prevent the baffles from seizing and remaining stuck in one location.
- Largest-in-the-industry 13-inch spinner disc with one-inch shaft spreads material from four feet to 40 feet.
Ease of Use
Fight the Storm with Ease
Meyer’s PV spreader was designed to make dispersing material with your pickup truck a breeze. The gas-powered PV can be controlled without the hassle of wires, or control your electric PV with an in-cab variable speed controller. Either way, you’re able to have full control over your PV from the warmth and comfort of your vehicle.