Construction Attachments Inc. Hydraulic Breaker for 4,000-13,000 LBS Compact Excavators
Double tap to zoom
Designed for aiding in construction and demolition of concrete structures, rocks, asphalt, etc.
- Constructed of high strength steel to provide structural durability
- Silence kit ensures noise protection, prevents dust and debris from entering breaker housing
- Cushion Damper provides protection to the host machine
- Auto Stop (Anti Blank Fire) System ensures less problem of the components and longer life of the breaker
Standard equipment includes:
(1) base breaker unit
(1) mounting bracket
(1) chisel point
(1) tool kit
(1) nitrogen gauge for checking pressure
(1) operators manual
- Specify make and model of host machine when placing order
- Weights may vary based on selected hitch styles
- Use of unsuitable hydraulic couplers or hoses can cause damage to internal components of breaker.
- Dry firing hydraulic breaker can result in damage to internal components of breaker and host machine.
- Chisel paste must be used with hydraulic breakers, using high temperature grease as a substitution for chisel paste will cause damage to components of breaker.
- Consult with appropriately trained hydraulic specialists prior to placing breaker into service.
- Read operators manual before use.
- Check hydraulic flow and pressure before use.
- Instruct owner/operator on proper use of hydraulic breaker before delivery of machine or product.
|Model||1BR550B-EX , 1BR850B-EX|
|Item No.||CAL550B , CAL850B|
|Energy Class (FT-LBS)||550-850|
|Blows Per Minute||380-1,100|
|Machine Weight Class (LBS)||4,000-13,000 LBS|
|System Hydraulic Pressure Requirement (PSI)||1,595-2,393|
|Oil Flow Requirement (GPM)||7.9-20.32|
|Tool Diameter (IN)||2.76|
Bobcat 325, 328, 329, E26
Bobcat 325, 328, 329, 331, 331 E, 334, 335, 337, 341, 430, 435H, 442, E-32, E-35
Contact us if your host machine is not listed.
|OEM Colors Available||Yes|
|Designed For Use||road construction, quarries, demolition, underwater use, compacting, tunneling, sloping, trenching, aggressive applications, construction|
|Suitable For||Compact Excavators|