Double tap to zoom
- Control Box - Standard controls include electric start, independent belt and spinners and hour meter. The control box is constructed of stainless steel with a water resistant seal for longer life.
- Control Valves - Two valves adjust the speed of the floor belt and the spinners. You adjust the valves before you topdress and then use your control box to start and stop material as you approach the area on which you want to spread.
- Engine - Standard 13 HP Honda engine with electric start provides more than enough power for all spreading needs. We mount the engine in front of the box, high off the ground, eliminating unnecessary abuse from loading the machine.
- Floor - Industry first! Pequea Turf has designed one of the most innovative floor systems in the turf industry. We utilize a high quality covered lace belt with a 7/8" tracking strip down the center. In addition, we use a complete “roller floor system” which allows the belt to run smoothly for years with very little maintenance.
- Gate - Our 0-7 inches adjustable gate is easy to operate, even under load, with our innovative side access design.
- Precision- Control is key, and with Pequea Turf you have the ability to make infinite adjustments to spread pattern, depth and speed, providing the most accurate and efficient spreading for heavy or light topdressing.
- Spinners - Two 18" spinners with six paddles each spread material evenly. Spinners tilt up and down 15 degrees for heavy or light spreading. Optional 23" diameter fixed spinner set.
- The GT-100 from Pequea Turf has been tailor made for golf course management professionals. Fully adjustable gates, conveyor and spinners create precise spread depth and pattern. The GT Series are built with the same integrity and quality as our larger topdressers, the SuperSpread Series. All of our topdressers are designed to save superintendents time and labor costs.
|Drive:||13 HP Honda engine
|Hopper Capacity:|| 28 Cubic feet (.792 cubic
|40" x 75" (1.13 x 2.12 meters)|
|20" x 50" (.508 x 1.27 meters)|
|Box Construction:||11 Gauge welded steel|
|Standard Controls:|| Independent conveyor and
spinner shut off
|Metering Gate:|| Full manual adjustment up
to 7" (.177 meters)
|Spinners Standard:||Dual 18" 6 Paddle Tilting|
|Spinners Optional:||Dual 23" 6 Paddle Fixed|
|Spreading Application:|| Up to 30' (9.14 meters)
heavy to light
|Conveyor Belt:||20" (.508 meters) wide, self
tracking groove and covered
|Optional Controls:||TurfTronic™ electric over
|Topdressing Speed:||Up to 9 mph (14.4 kph)
depending on conditions
|Empty Weight:||990 lbs. (449 Kg)|
|Loading Height:||53" (1.346 meters|
|Tire Size:||26.5" x 14-12 NHS turf tires|
|Hitch:||Heavy-duty SWIVEL pin